CTM-INESC TEC 2030! Still 15 years to go but already 30 years doing research and post-graduate advanced training in the area of telecommunications and multimedia. Proudly contributing to society, with impact in the economy through successful spin-offs and technology transfer.
This is what we are.
This is the result of our most important partnerships: our young researchers, our industrial partners, our senior staff members, our associate members and all the scientific community. In this 2016 CTM Open Day we want to show not just our most recent achievements, demonstrated through prototypes and on-going PhD studies, but also to promote a think tank session on the future seen from outside and seen from inside: Telecommunications and Multimedia in 2030.
We will be there. We want you to be with us!
- Bernardo Cardoso, Digital, Internet and TV Director at Altice Labs.
- Amilcar Correia, Journalist and Director of P3 at Público newspaper.
- Celso Martinho, CEO and Founder at Bright Pixel.
- Paulo Mónica Oliveira, Navy officer and CINAV senior researcher.
- Paula Viana, CTM-Multimedia Communications Technologies Area Manager and P.Porto-ISEP Professor.
- Daniel Catalão, journalist-anchor at RTP TV channel
- 20 live demonstrations of prototypes done by our researchers and industrial partners
- 21 PhD students presenting their work
- concert duet between musician and computer
registrations are closed.
thank you for your interest.
Openday CTM 2016 will be held at the Instituto Superior de Engenharia do Porto.
(1 minute video presentations)
- Paula Viana email@example.com
- Ana Rebelo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jaime Dias email@example.com